COVID-19 New Policy
We hope this email finds you and your loved ones healthy. Our office has been open on a limited basis during the last two months. We are happy to share that this week we have returned to our normal hours of operation. By incorporating new protocols which follow county, state and CDC guidelines, we want you to know that we are taking every precaution to insure your safety. Below are just a few of the policies employed:
- Our staff will wear masks during your appointment, and we ask that you do the same.
- We will practice social distancing as much as possible to limit contact.
- If you are feeling sick, we request that you call and reschedule an appointment.
- When scheduling appointments, our staff will limit the number of patients in the office to avoid unnecessary contact.
- Exam rooms and all patient areas will be cleaned frequently.
- When circumstances warrant, we may use telemedicine instead of physical office visits.
Please call to schedule an appointment at 248-283-1115. Our office hours are 8:30-4:30 Monday-Thursday, and 8:30-noon Fridays.